Our primary campus is centred on the bustling and historic port city of Albany on the beautiful south coast of Western Australia. Albany is the region's administrative hub and accounts for 60 per cent of the Great Southern population of 54,000.
This campus has extensive facilities and offers a wide range of programs to cater for Albany's diverse population and growing economy. It also has the advantage of being located in the heart of some of the best scenery and recreational areas in the State.
- Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
- Well-equipped Learning Resource Centre with more than 11,000 books and access to computers, reference books, language learning materials, online resources, DVDs, private study areas and networked computers for independent learning and research.
- Farm complex.
- Aquaculture centre.
- NIAA-certified horticulture nursery.
- Design and multimedia studio.
- High-quality classrooms and workshops.
- Modern, industry-standard equipment.
- Fully equipped trade workshops and a building and construction training centre.
- Professional training kitchen.
- Café with al fresco area, lounge, TV and pool table for student relaxation between classes.