The Denmark campus, located 50 kilometres west of Albany, meets the needs of its local community with an emphasis on sustainable living systems. It offers high-quality nationally accredited training and its practical, industry and lifestyle courses are offered in flexible delivery methods.
Students are supported by friendly and highly competent lecturers with extensive teaching and industry experience.
- Modern industry equipment.
- High-quality classrooms and workshops.
- Fully equipped computer labs with internet access.
- NASAA-certified organic garden.
- Professional music studio equipped with contemporary recording technology.